Monday, August 18, 2014

Momma!
Thanks for your little note to me in Kari's invitation. I love hearing from you all every week. I know! I never realized how much time there is in a day. Hahaha that made me giggle when I read "get the morning energy" you always said that to me :) My Español is going pretty well. We teach lessons in Spanish every day and I'm getting better. I have amazing Spanish teachers too. I haven't gotten the chance to play the piano in any meetings yet, but I did play for fun the other day in one of the buildings here. I miss playing the piano a lot. I did sing in Sacrament with another Sister on Sunday. We sang "I Need Thee Every Hour" a capella ( the last verse we sang in Spanish) and we both had solos. It went really well. The other Sisters in my district are SO nice to me. I love them!
Frank seems like a character from what Daddy writes me about him. He is going to be a big dog. You were able to actually make a salad already? That is so awesome! :) The flowers sound gorgeous, I'm excited to see pictures of them when they all bloom. I'm so glad that Cory and I got to put flowers on the graves of our family members. That was a great experience to actually feel the Spirit so strong as we place the roses on their graves. I get to feel the Spirit a lot here at the MTC and it is so cool. Something that I liked learning this week is about "putting up our swords" like when Peter cut off the ear of the Roman Soldier and Jesus healed his ear and told Peter to put up his sword. It made me realize that we need to turn the other cheek and forgive. Anyways It was great to hear from you! I love you so much!!!
Love Hermana Jackie Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment