Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi Daddy,
How are you doing? I'm glad the wedding went so well :) I am so glad they were able to get married in the Temple. I went to the temple today with my district and I was able to realize a little bit more of how grand God promises are to those who keep their covenants. He blesses us so much. I put yours, Mom's, Uncle Noel, and Aunt Judy's names in the Temple.
We just barely got our travel plans in the mail and we only have 9 more days left here and I can't believe it. I know that my whole mission is going to require a whole lot of faith; I know that God will watch over me in Mexico and keep me safe. They just barely opened up the mission to American Sisters several months ago. Let every step we take be filled with faith in Jesus Christ. I just really love the scripture D&C 84:88, it is so beautiful, about how He will be on our right hand and on our left, and His spirit in our hearts, and His Angels round about to bear us up.
I really enjoy it here and it will be so different to actually be in Mexico, but it is going to be an awesome experience. I hope you and Momma are doing well. I love you!
Love Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment