Monday, August 18, 2014

Hola Mama!! This email might have a lot of spelling mistakes because I am trying to hurry haha. Thank you for your emails:) I got pictures of the plants and flowers and they look amazing! It sounds like you all are doing so well! I am so glad! I just love you guys! I hope you get that job too, it sounds like it will turn out well for you and Daddy. Our family is so awesome and I am so proud of everyone for being good people and making awesome choices. Well I am starting to get the hang of things around here. I am speaking more in lessons and contacting. This week I have grown a lot. It is hard to see people trample under their feet the beautiful message of the Gospel, but then again we have people here who will cherish it with all their hearts. I am still doing really well, and I am healthy. My Companion and I walk A LOT haha. We have a couple new investigators that we are going to teach this week and it was awesome because they found us. This happened two days in a row when we had everyone tell us no, or not be at their home for our appointments with them and then these awesome investigators come out of nowhere at the end of the day and want us to teach them. One of them is a young mom and she just overheard my poorly formed Spanish sentences toward another woman in the street and she came out and asked who we were and basically said, ¨You can teach me on Tuesday.¨ before we could even ask her haha. Well I am learning more about myself and about the Gospel. Honestly I didn´t realize who important this work is until now. This is the eternity of people´s lives! This is everything. I Don´t have much time, but I am doing well and glad to hear from you. Love you!
Love Hermana Jackie Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment