Here are a couple pictures
The first one is of our District and 2 of our teachers the two Men behind me are my teachers, Brother Thompson and Brother Snyder. Brother Snyder is awesome.
The second picture is another one of our district on Pioneer Day, the Elders are being silly.
Hi Momma!
Yeah this week is bitter sweet, I don't like saying goodbye, but my teachers gave us their emails and we are going to keep in touch, and also with the missionaries in my district, I seriously love them. I am going straight into the field, no more MTC for me. Yep, I bought my calling card and I will call your phone at around 12:40, make sure to keep it by you. What? Ryan Mecham, Brother Rydman and Duane Alder. I actually had a feeling that Brother Mecham would be the next Bishop haha. Yeah I bet Bishop Williams feels relieved, he did a good job. My missionary scripture is D&C 84:88.
That is so crazy, but I'm glad Kari is okay. That could have been bad. Now she has a cool story though. That is exactly why I don't like ocean creatures. I'm getting the chills just thinking about it haha.
We got to hear from Elder Groberg on Tuesday, didn't he speak at the Boys Ranch? Anyways it was awesome. He talked about how bearing a testimony isn't just something you do on fast Sunday on the pulpit, but it is in the songs we sing, the things we write, the way we act, and the words we speak. The closing song was I Know That My Redeemer Lives and it really was all of us hundreds of us missionaries bearing testimony in song that the Savior does live; it was awesome. I am learning a lot about trust and faith right now. I am excited, but nervous to go to Mexico, but I know that it will be alright. Us Sisters are getting Priesthood Blessings tomorrow night. I will talk to you on Monday. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment