Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi Momma!
Yes, I am doing very well and really enjoying this experience. I love the Spirit here, I feel very empowered and strengthened every morning I wake up. I actually don't remember that story about Hannah in the Bible, I will have to read that soon. I know the Lord will bless our family and me during this time :) You need to go to bed earlier, I noticed this email was sent at 1 am haha. We got to have a July 4th devotional last night with fun musical performances: there were piano solos, fiddlers, and guitarists; all missionaries, it was awesome. After that we got to watch the movie 17 Miracles! I love that movie. They let us stay up a little past our bedtime to watch the byu stadium fireworks and it was so fun. It was a great devotional; the speaker talked spoke about how Christ is the only way to be truly free in this life and the life to come. I like the word freedom to describe the Atonement, it is very powerful. The Atonement can free us from sin, guilt and sadness. My Spanish is getting better everyday,

​all of us make remarkable progress in Spanish everyday and I know it is because of the Spirit helping us, but I still have a long way to go to be fluent. Our teachers speak ONLY Spanish to us and our whole campus has only Spanish Speakers. Well I am sending you some pictures of me and my district here. Love you! Have a great week :)

Love Hermana Grisham


No comments:

Post a Comment