Monday, August 18, 2014

Hi Momma,
You are just so cute, I love reading your emails :) This is already our third week here which is crazy to think. I bet Kari is really excited! I'm so happy for them and also Cory and Alesha! How is the gardening going? Did the flowers bloom yet? I would love to see pictures of the flowers and garden. I just love our family so much! :) I am so glad we can be together forever. I was also thinking of Bergan and Spencer and I am so excited for them to be parents; their baby boy is going to be so stinking cute. This week has been another great week! We got to sing in the MTC Choir that was broadcast to all the MTCs in the world and Elder Neil L. Anderson spoke; it was awesome. He spoke about the Holy Ghost and how important it is to write down our feelings after spiritual experiences. My district is so great; everyone always shares their testimonies with each other and it really strengthens mine. Hermana Davenport and I are singing a song in our branch tomorrow, I am way excited, but nervous too. We are singing I Need Thee Every Hour  a Capella. I've been working hard with the language and it is amazing how the spirit helps me speak. I am learning how to love others more. I love the scripture about the first and great commandment is to love God and the second great commandment is to love others so...having charity is the SUPER SUPER SUPER important.

Funny Story of the week:
Hermana Thornhill and I were teaching a new investigator the other day and he asked what we had eaten for lunch and I had Chicken Pot Pie....I didn't know how to say that in spanish so I accidently called it "Chicken Cake" and he looked at me funny and asked if it tasted good, I said yeah! I didn't know I said chicken cake until my companion told me the next day haha.

Anyways....I LOVE YOU!!!

Love, Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment