Monday, March 23, 2015


Momma and Family!!
How are you all doing? So you are keeping really busy? That is great that you have the desire to keep doing things around the house, maybe you can paint my room too while you are at it. haha just kidding. I know, I love hearing missionary experiences, you know that a lot of cool things happen during the mission. I am very happy for you all!

This week we were looking everywhere for a family to teach and we found one! It is a cute family of 5, a mom and her 4 kids who all of age to be baptized. We taught a lesson to them in the church house because her neighbors are rude. Anyways we took a tour around the church building and explained the paintings on the walls and the 13 year old girl told us something that I will never forget; it was very interesting. While we were explaining the painting of Jesus Christ in the garden of Getsemani she said that my companion and I have a white light around us. She told us that every person has a different colored light around them, some yellow, some dark, put that the light around us was white. Then she pointed to Jesus Christ in the picture (He always has a white orb around him) and said, "Just like Him in this picture" and when she told us that, we almost started to cry. I felt chills run through me. It was very interesting and we both felt the Spirit. Anyways this family came to church this Sunday and we were so happy. The kids are so cute and smart, and the mom is great too. I want them to get baptized so bad! :)

I am doing really well and we are working hard to have success here. This is my third change here in this area and I am becoming good friends with all the people here. I love you all and hope you are doing great!!

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment