Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Hi Momma and Family!!
How cute is that, 3 baby boys blessed in the ward. How is the ward doing? It is growing? Are there new converts? I too really enjoyed the Women's Conference I was thinking a lot about you guys during the whole thing. We really do need to defend the family and do our best to live the gospel together because Satan is trying to destroy every family. I love our Family and am grateful that we all have the Gospel. Bergan and Spencer sent me pictures the other day of Sawyer and he is really blonde and so cute :) and I will have another nephew or neice when I get back :).
That is so funny to remember about how I always called the weather station everyday when I was a little girl because I was afraid of Storms. I forget about that...I still remember the telephone number 4678463 haha. Angels really did protect us that day when there was a microburst and the window shattered. Once it was over we were both surrounded by glass but we didn't get hurt, only jolene had one little cut on her leg. Miracles are real.
I am so excited for General Conference, I will be able to see it in English also, I am glad because I like hearing their original voices. Something I really loved in the Women's conference was that 'None of us are perfect, but ALL of us have the seed of perfection within us.' I am really grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and that He loved us enough to be our Savior. I am grateful that He lives. I testify that He really did overcome death and that He understands perfectly the hard things that we pass through, because He already passed through it all. We need to give everything over to him: our hearts, our desires, our dreams, and He will change us. He can change our hearts and help us reach our potential. I know that Heavenly Father is our loving Father in Heaven and he hears every sincere prayer.
I love you all and hope you have a very awesome week!!!
Love Hermana Grisham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment