Hi Family!!
Wow can you believe it is already April? It is raining over here again and it will rain a lot for several months. We baptized the lady we have been teaching yesterday and it was great. She was a miracle we found. She was so excited to be baptized and go to church. She is an older single lady and she is so sweet. It was our last week of the change. I am in a new area and I am finishing training a new missionary. I am excited, but nervous too. I know that Heavenly Father will help me to do well as long as I do my part. Our new area is really cute, I really was sad to say goodbye to the members on Sunday. They became my really good friends.
I learned a lot about Obedience this week and the joy and blessings that come with it. This mission is Really strict, but I love it because I am really gaining some good habits. I am grateful for the commandments of God, I know they protect us from so much sadness and pain that comes with disobedience and sin. I know that we all mess up, but I know that the Atonement is real and it is so perfect. The Savior wants to help us change for the better and overcome our weaknesses and He knows perfectly how to help us. He really does live and is our Redeemer.
I love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week! Keep being awesome! You guys are the best!
Love Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment