My family!!
Happy Easter! This week was very interesting and there was some really good things that happened. We did find some good people this week! There is a 50 year old lady who is really excited to get baptized this Sunday and she is such a sweet lady, we are happy for her. I am happy and we are doing well here.
A funny thing that happened was we were walking back to our house one night and we didn't see it, but my companion almost stepped on a dead cat and it startled us really bad and we both screamed. Anyways that is the story haha.
I LOVED General Conference this weekend it was soo great. I could feel the Spirit in every talk that was given and the messages are always so inspired, They talked a lot about the Atonement and my favorite talk was by Elder Holland. He shared a story about 2 brother who went rockclimbing without any safety gear and they actually came to a part where they were trapped, the older brother helped the younger but he couldn't help himself so he said a fervant prayer and lept. He said he can still remember the feeling of not being able to hold on to anything and only felt grainy sand underneath his hands but then to his surprise the arms of his younger brother stretched out and grabbed a hold of Him and saved his life. He compaired this story to the atonement of Jesus Christ, and it is so true. The Atonement is absolutely necessary and we need it. We just need to reach out and left Him lift us up with His perfectly loving arms.There were so many things spoken in General Conference but I really know that all that was spoken is true. We really are in the only true church here on the earth and that the Savior is at the head of it. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet. I know that Jesus Christ lives, He rose on the third day and on that day He changed EVERYTHING. And because He conquered death, we will all conquer death. I love Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ, and if we follow Him we will be truely happy.
I love you all and hope you have a super duper fun week.
Love Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment