Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hi My Beautiful Family!!
So you got my letter? That took a long time to get there...I am doing good, this week has been crazy, I feel like we weren't able to do very much this week because we had to start from scratch and we are moving today in a couple hours so we don't have to travel in bus every day just to get to our area. I do like my area, it is an older town and the people here are really receptive, we are finding a lot of people to teach. I am glad that everything turned out well for the birthday party yesterday. I am working hard here and I am excited to see you faces again by Skype this Mothers Day.

I just want to share with you all my testimony of the Savior. I am grateful for our Savior that He understands everything little thing that we go through. We can always trust in Him without fail. He always feels sorrow when we are sad, He wants us to be happy and to make good choices. I still don't understand completely His love and mercy, but I DO know that they are real because I have felt it. I testify that He atoned for our Sins and thanks to Him we can live again and return to the presence of Our Heavenly Father.

I love you all so much, and I hope that everything continues to go well for you all. You all deserve the best! Have an Awesome Week!!!!!

Love Hermana Grisham

XoOxxXoOxooO

No comments:

Post a Comment