Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hi family!
Aww how beautiful to hear about the Priesthood blessing you recieved. I am so grateful that the Priesthood was restored again to the earth. Every time I recieve a blessing it is always exactly what I need to hear. Also, what a blessing that we have priesthood holders in our family.

We only have this week and the next and then we have tranfers again. I have been playing the piano in our Ward these changes, it has been fun. Also the Ward is doing a missionary work play and I am playing the piano for the choir. It is fun :) Everyone wants me to teach them piano, it is cute how much the people here love to learn new things, also everyone wants me to teach them English.

I have a different perspective of things now, thoughout my days I am reminded of the things that you and Daddy have taught me. It is so important to teach your children dilligently the góspel or they have such a disadvantage, and the best way to teach is by example.

We are teaching the husband of a inactive member and they came to church on Sunday and they were so happy and smiling through the whole thing :) The missionaries had tried to teach him and invite him before but he never wanted anything to do with them, but now he is ready to listen. His wife wrote us cute Little notes during sunday school telling us thank you for everything, and that she never thought she would come back to church. I love seeing people change their lives and want to know more about The Savior. I know that everything will be alright, Heavenly Father's plan is perfect and all the opposition that we face is for our benefit so we can come out stronger than we were before. I love you all and hope everyone is doing well.

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment