Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Hey!
Yes, I got my package and I love it, the shirts fit perfect and the candy is delicious...I think it is hilarious that you sent a bunch of candy and two tubes of toothpaste :) don't worry I am sharing with my companion. That is good news to hear that the doctors are helping you. I feel really optimistic about it. Don't be afraid, that is something I have learned, not to be afraid...everything will be okay :) I am glad that little by little your eyesight is improving.
 I am glad to hear that you keep having get togethers and that everyone is doing well. How beautiful it is to have family, and that we can live with them forever :)

Today we had transfers again and I stayed in this area with a new companion. This is my third change here in this ward. We had a Zone conference this past wednesday and I was reminded of a lot of things. There was a talk given based on another talk called, "No one is called to fail." It is directed at missionaries but really it applies to all. That we weren't sent here to Earth to fail, but to succeed. That we have all the tools we need to become better people and to reach our potencial. I also read a quote from a BYU devotional about the premortal life and our potencial, it talked about 'if only we knew what kind of people we were in the preexistance, if we only could understand all the lives that were meant to intertwine with ours, and the potential that each one of us has'. I love that our Heavenly Father sees us not for who we are right now, but for who we can become. That really, we can use the Atonement of Jesus Christ everyday.

I recieved an email from a stake leader  that was sent to all the missionaries in our stake and I read all the other recipients and I was so happy to see how many are serving right now, and I know a lot of them, I felt a lot of joy reading their names. Well I have to go, but I love you all and I wish you all a fantastic week.


Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment