Hi Momma and Family!!
Wow Hank is growing up so fast :) haha. I love all those memories of sitting at the table and laughing and also the talks before family prayer. That is why it is good to write in your journal so that those memories don't fade away with time. The leaders of the church have asked us to keep journals because they are important. Wow, they are going to be living in Logan, that is a surprise it will be different for them and all of us, but it will be okay. That is so funny about Andrew, I love the things Little kids say. Daddy really is a great teacher, he can tell stories very well. I actually want to teach sunday school or be a relief society teacher when I get back. I just completed 7 months in the mission yesterday and I will be turning 20 in just a couple days, it feels weird. I won't be a teenager anymore, yay! I have a new companion and new área, but I am still working in the same Ward. Our mission President gave us a goal for this year, to really focus on studying more about Jesús Christ, so that we can know Him personally. I love Reading the new Testament because it is all about the life of Jesús Christ, what He taught, and what He did. I know that He is our Savior, that he bore our griefs, and like the scripture says, "with his stripes, we are healed" We all need Him, and He is always there. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and every page is important. I am in Alma right now Reading about the battles and wars, but I am learning a lot of principles. I love you all and hope you have an amazing week! Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment