Monday, January 26, 2015

My lovely Family!!
I am glad that you surgery went well and that everyone is doing good! And I love hearing your missionary experiences. :) I had to say goodbye to my companion today and it was hard, she is awesome.
I have a bunch to write this week. We had a lot of opposition this week, more than I have experienced in my mission. We were running around all week for paperwork so two of our investigators could get married on Friday. Every time we arrived at one office, they told us we needed something else, and once we got stuff we needed something else popped up. We were thinking, they are not going to be able to get married and baptized this week, but we kept going. Finally Friday came and everything was ready for their wedding and we all drove in a big van. Here in the city they use public vans for transporation and they don't have seatbelts. We were almost to the place and the driver (our investigator) hit a bump really hard that he didn't see. I was in the very back with a member and the other investigator and her baby, and we all shot up and hit the roof of the van hard, I didn't hit my head, only my shoulder and the nothing happened to the baby, but the member hit her head and the investigator hurt her leg on the seat. It was really scary but we were all okay. After we got their I told my companion, "Satan really doesn't want them to get married or baptized" then something creepy happened...we Heard a growl behind us, but there was no one there. Anyways they got married and they got baptized this Sunday and it was the most beautiful baptism I have been to. The Brother who got baptized was very emotional afterward and he told my companion and I that he "saw heaven". The Spirit was strong that there weren't very many dry eyes. I know I am here in the mission for a reason and that the Gospel is true. I will never stop being in awe at the love and mercy that our Savior has for us. I was reminded of that this past week. We had transfers again and I just changed to the área down the Street haha. I am still in the same Ward, but different área. I also learned this week that sometimes we have to step a Little bit into the dark before we see the way in front of us, that we need to take trusting steps forward and everything will be alright. I hope you are all doing well. I love you!!!!!!

Love Hermana Grisham
xXoxOoXoxXo



No comments:

Post a Comment