Thursday, December 11, 2014


Dear Family,

Please tell Janine, Scott and Cindy that they are in my prayers. I hope you are all taking care of yourself.
 I am doing well. The mission is something else :) I know myself better than before. It was hard to say goodbye yesterday to all of the members I came to love in Valle De Bravo, I recieved hugs and gifts from them. Things always happen to our investigators when Sunday comes around, one of them, their husband´s foot got run over by a car. It shows how important going to church is because our investigators always have opposition because there is opposition in all things. All the things that are worthwhile in this life are not easy.
 I am now in a new area, and I am closer to the City. The area before was like a vacationing/tourist area, I am excited for this change. My companion is just about finishing her mission and is very nice.
 I still don't know what time exactly I will call you guys on Christmas, but I found out I can only Skype with you all 40 minutes. I hope everyone will be able to make it.
I am glad to hear your stories about missionary work, because we need to always be missionaries and sharing the Gospel. Well I love you all very much and I hope that all is well. Be careful and take care.

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment