Daddy,
Thank you very much for what you sent me, I love that you are my Dad and you always know what to say :) I got humbled a little bit this past change, it was kind of hard. I had a really hard companion, but we had transfers today and I am with another companion and I am very happy :). Yes the people that we have been teaching have been coming to church every Sunday, they are great and the Husband has a baptismal date not this sunday but the next. They are really good people. I really like the quote you sent about living a deliberate focused life is what helps us to have success, it is true that we need to focus and be dilligent and Heavenly Father will give us success. Keep being awesome. I love you Daddy! Have an amazing week full of happiness.
Love Jackie
No comments:
Post a Comment