Wednesday, September 2, 2015
Hi Momma and Family,
How are you all? It was fun to hear about the birthday parties and school starting, I can't believe that Eli already started school, is he in Kindergarten?This week was a week full of events. Like I said my companion was really sick just so we had to stay in the house for 2 days, so I read a lot in the scriptures as my companion got better. It felt so wierd to not be out and proselyting, but it was nice to go out again on Wednesday. We have a family of 4 that we are teaching, and they went to church this past sunday and they liked it and we are so happy. We also had two other investigators who came and we have a lot of hope for them and know they are going to progress. We also recieved a reference from a lady in the Ward of someone who had been going to church for 2 months in another área but never got baptized and she liked when she when to church. We are going to visit her today :) I feel like I am being more blessed than ever here in the mission.
We got to go to the open house of the Mexico City Temple because it is going to get rededicated in September. It was great to just walk inside its walls and enjoy the peacefulness and look at the beautiful artwork that hung on the walls. It was about two hours away and we went in buses. I really do know that family relationships can last beyond the grave, and that Heavenly Father's plan is perfect. This life is full of moments to learn very important lessons and for us to little by little become more like our Savior, Jesús Christ. With every decisión we make we can become a little bit better than we were before. That is what the Atonement of Jesús Christ is all about, perfecting ourselves.
We have another great week in front of us. We are having a mission conference on Wednesday and we get to hear from Elder Christoferson this Saturday. I love you all and hope you have a super great week!
Take Care!
Love, Hermana Grisham
P.S. Momma, can you send me the récipe for no-bake cookies please?
and these are pictures, one is us on the bus on our way to the temple, the other was a service Project we did for two older members whose house needed working o.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment