My Family!!
I am so happy for all the good news. I have a lot of good news also. Mom! That is so great that Heavenly Father has heard our prayers and given you a job where you can help many people. I am happy to hear about the new members that are in the ward also, they will be a great strength to the ward and he will be able to help the youth program a lot.
This week was really great. The family we are teaching is progressing, they all have a baptismal date for the 20 of September and they came to church this past Sunday, they even wanted to stay for the baptism that occured after the services. This past week we talked to them about temples and eternal families and I love seeing so much desire to learn in their eyes. Several months ago I recieved a priesthood blessing for council and it said that there were people waiting to hear my testimony and I really think the members of this family are some of them. My companion and I are being very blessed. This Saturday we gathered together as a mission all 230 something of us and we heard and got to shake hands personally with Elder D. Todd Christofferson. He gave us a little of time to ask him questions and I got to ask him a question from the scriptures about when the Savior appeared to the brother of Jared. The spirit was very strong and at the end he blessed us as a mission with success, with the power to the convincing of men, he blessed us that each one of us invidually we will recieve a confirmation that Heavenly Father is pleased with us. It was a great experience and at the end we all stood up, and sang called to serve. I also got to hear from one of my converts who is faithful and happy in the church. She wrote me a letter and told me that she missed me and that she always thinks of me. Also the guy that we were teaching in my other area got baptized; it was such a blessing to hear things things because for me it was a confirmation that my contribution to the Lord is important and that I am doing my part.I will keep you all updated on this family. I am excited for them. I also heard that I will be coming home a week early so that we don't come home so close to Christmas, but I am not sure. Well I have to go, thank you all for being so awesome. I love you
Love, Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment