Saturday, September 12, 2015

Family!!!
How are you all? WOW I can't believe that Eli is already in 1st grade, that just blows my mind. I am doing well, the people we are teaching are progressing well and we are excited for them. This week was a good week, my companion and I were sick for a lot of the week, I had throat infection, but I recieved a blessing on Tuesday and I almostly got completely better over night. The little town, where we spend most of the time proselyting, is doing well; we are getting to know almost everyone. People sometimes give us free stuff, the people are nice here haha. Today we went to see a statue of Jesus Christ, there are only 3 like it in the whole world, one of them is in San Paulo, Brazil and the other one, I don't know, but we had to climb like more than 1000 stairs and it wore us out.

We are reading the Book Of Mormon from front to back as a mission before Christmas and it is a great experience. I really love the Book of Mormon, it has been such a great guide and help to me my whole mission and I am positive that it is true. I hope that you are all reading out of the Book of Mormon every single day because it really helps us in our daily lives and with the challenges we have. I love you all and hope you all have a great week!! I am going to send you all some pictures:)

Love, Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment