Hi Momma and Family!
I have a lot of good news. We were able to see a lot of blessings this week. The family we have been teaching is going to get baptized on the 27 of September, the 19 year old girl is really excited and was asking us if she can serve a mission after too, it gave me chills when she asked me. They are excited and we are hoping that the Dad can accept a baptism too because he didn't want to accept, only his wife and 2 children. We also found another lady who sells cakes and we have been teaching her in her little business and sometimes she gives us free pieces of cake haha. The the best part is that she golden and accepted baptism and is reading the Book of Mormon and is really excited. We also found several other people who have been to church before and can be baptized.
We are healthy and happy. We got to see the rededication of the Mexico City Temple, President Eyring and Elder Holland were there. I loved Elder Holland's talk because he talked about temple work and how we promised our ancestors in the pre existance that we would not forget them and do their temple work for them. That we can't only worry about our own salvation but also the salvation of all those who came before us. It was very beautiful to feel the spirit so strong. I hope that all of you can remember the importance of family history work, and going to the temple. We are so blessed to have so many temples so close to our houses. Elder Holland also talked to our mission president afterward and congratulated us as a mission for the success that we are having.
I am doing well and I hope you are all doing well also. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!
Love Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment