Thursday, September 24, 2015

Family!!
I am happy to hear all the blessings that our family is recieving right now. Sometimes trails are blessings in disguise. This week was very interesting, it was actually kind of hard, but I have grown from it a lot. The family we were teaching, something happened to them and they told us that they no longer want to be baptized. We are not going to give up on them, because they were really excited before, maybe a family member or someone told them lies about the church or something, but we are going to keep working with them to help them out. It was really hard for us after they told us, we actually both cried, and we were out in the rain being sad when my companion saw a homeless man who is partially paralyed, and can't move his arm, and can barely move his leg and she bought him some soup, and he was very grateful. It was sweet to see an act of kindness even though we were sad about the family. Also that same night we came home and found that someone broke into our apartment and robbed us, they robbed my camera with my pictures from the mission and they robbed the dvd player that the mission gives every companionship. I was really mad, but I felt help from Heavenly Father to forgive the person that robbed us. Another story is that we talked with a guy in the street the other day and his job is a party clown. He told us he was going to come to church this Sunday and he came!...He came to church dressed as a clown haha. It was wierd and I thought it was an interesting story to tell. We have been helping our members here with the basics. We have been going to every member one by one to teach them basic etiquet, good manners, and it think it is helping a lot and the investigators are going to feel more welcome in the church. I was reading my patriachal blessing the other day and it was exactly what I needed, I always find comfort and instruction from Heavenly Father when I need it. I am so grateful for the gospel and for the love that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for each one of us. I love youy all and hope you have a great week!

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment