Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hi family!
I am doing well, and I am happy with the blessings that we are recieving here in our área. We had changes again today and I am going to really miss my companion because we got along great. We worked hard this Sunday and we were able to baptize a little girl yesterday. The members of her family are church members but they never had any record of a baptism so we got to help her get baptized this Sunday. I sent a picture of her, she is so short haha, she was so cute when she shared her testimony after her baptism.  We also found a Young man this past week and he has already been to church a couple times but it didn't really call his attention until now, because he wants to start over and he is really excited to get baptized on Oct. 11, 4 days before his birthday. I felt really happy this past week and I really want to finish my mission strong. I have a new companion and she is from Mexico, she is fun and I think it is going to be a good change. It is getting really cold and rainy here and I am started to use rain boots some of the days.

This week I have learned a lot about happiness, that it doesn't matter what our circumstances are, because happiness comes from within, happiness is a decision. We are bound to have challenges and circumstances very difficult sometimes in our lives, but they are opportunities for growth and we can still be happy even when things go dead wrong. The message of the Gospel is a message of happiness to all those who struggle, to all those who mess up...the Gospel is for everyone! His work is moving forward and I am glad to be a part of it. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment