Monday, December 7, 2015

Hi Family!
How are you all doing? It is starting to set in that I will be coming home soon. It is hard because that is what all the members here talk about, and I just barely recieved my itinerery, haha I don't know how to spell that. However I am very happy and grateful for the time I still have to be a missionary. Yesterday was another special day because we got to see our convert bless the sacrament for the first time, and one of the young boys we baptized the other week recieved the priesthood yesterday also.   Many wonderful things are happening here. I prayed my whole mission for Him to help me to be a good missionary and to have success. I feel like Heavenly Father didn't answer my prayers the way I thought He would, but He did answer my prayers and the blessings were even greater than I imagined. I feel very grateful for all the help I recieved from Him this months, every time things were hard, whenever I fell down, He helped me back up and wiped away my tears and replaced my fear with faith. I understand a little better the Atonement of Jesus Christ and about the worth of a soul. The Gospel is like a medicine for the spiritually sick, it has helped me and those around me. I feel so happy to see people turning their lives around and deciding to follow the Savior.

We also have another investigator that is progressing, she will be baptized in 2 weeks. She is doing great and loves reading the Book of Mormon, she is already in Alma 3 and she just barely started reading a couple weeks ago. There really are people prepared by the Lord to accept the Restored Gospel. Mexico is a very special bless, there are many humble people here, and many of them are accepting the Gospel. We can see prophecies coming true, the Gospel is spreading across the whole face of the Earth and the Lord is gathering His sheep.

I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! There are many things to be grateful for! We are a very blessed family!

Make Good Choices haha :)

I love you all,

Love, Hermana Grisham 

No comments:

Post a Comment