Hi Momma and Family!
Thanks for all the emails! Happy Birthday Momma!! I hope everything is going well over there! I am doing pretty well. This is the last week of this change and I want to stay here a little longer and have more success here before I go. We have a lot of investigators now, but they are kind of hard haha. They are great, but they all have things keeping them from progressing. The other day I felt really disappointed and sad for an investigator who stopped drinking and was progressing really well, but when we went to visit him yesterday with some members he was drunk. It is sad and really hard to see people make bad decisions. I can't imagine how Heavenly Father feels when we make bad choices and disobey. We are going to keep helping him, I know that he can do it and be baptized. I don't have very much time to write today but I will do my best. The lady we found the other week who was super golden when we contacted her came to church yesterday and she liked it a lot. She lost her husband when he was serving in the military and has been searching for peace ever since and she is finding the peace she needs in the Gospel. A lot of people wrote me today and have been asking me to pray for them. I really do love to pray and I know of a surety that Heavenly Father hears and answers us.
Haha that is hilarious about me serving the mission in 1914, I don't know where the time has gone, I am about 120 years old according to momma. :) I love little things like that. I am glad the ward got a little laugh out of that. The other day a lady stopped her truck and gave us a hug and gave us sandwiches and told us that we are good people. She left quickly, but she wasn't a member and it was really interesting. Only things like that happen in the mission. Well I have to go, I love you all and you are in my prayers. Take care!
Love Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment