Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello There!
I am good. Ah I love the Movie Ephraim's rescue, the pioneers are such a great example of faith and diligence. I admire their strength and obedience. I think a lot about our ancestors, I wish I studied more of their stories before I came on the mission, but I sure can study them after. It is true what Ephraim said, that we should always be worthy so that when we are called upon we can say yes. Also because we never know when Jesús Christ will come again and we need to be ready.

I like my área, I already said a little about it the other week, but you should look up the history of the valle of Toluca here in Mexico, it is really interesting, there are a lot of historical sites and museums here. We are mostly working in just one little town called Atlalahuca and it is a cute little town where everyone knows everyone, and a lot of them are related in some way or the other. We are doing good here and we are happy. The church here was closed for a while because it was under construction but it reopened this week and we had our services there, there were so many people it was incredible, almost every seat they had was full and 34 were inactive and came for the first time in a long time this Sunday. A lot of people had tears of joy, a lot of people couldn't go to church these last few months because it was very far away and they didn't have money to go, so they were all so happy to be able to go to church again.

We found 2 great families and they say they are going to come to church this Sunday and we are excited. Both families told us that they are so glad that we come and teach them and that they feel happy when we are there with them. It is so cool to be help people be happy and help their families too. We also have a Young lady who has recieved all the missionary lessons and has been to church for several years but was never baptized and she said she wants to be a missionary like us, we are going to visit her today and see if she can get baptized this sunday. I am very happy here, and my companion and I get along great. Well I gots to go, I love you all! Take care!

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment