Sunday, September 14, 2014

¡Hola Familia!
Yay!! Another Grisham Baby!! He is so adorable. They are going to have so much fun with their new baby :) I am doing well, I have a bit of a cold right now, probably because it rains here so much, but I am well. I am happy, and I am learning. My companion and I are good friends and I look up to her a lot. I have been out in the mission for 2 months exactly today, time goes by fast. I love studying the scriptures so much, it is so fun. Also, I like having a clean apartment...yes, Mom...it's true haha. We lost a lot of investigators this week because their families don't want them to listen, but we have also found some new people to teach. Something that I loved learning this week was that during times of struggle or when everything just seems to be going wrong, there are always these sweet tender mercies that we have everyday and we just need to open our eyes to them. Everyday should be a fight, a fight to do better, a fight to choose the right. We just need to stay on the winning side, Heavenly Father's side, and we will win every time. He is with us, always. I hope this week is fantastic for you all. Make good choices! haha I love you.
Love Hermana Grisham



No comments:

Post a Comment