Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Hello!! Yeah I know, It is crazy. Really, 18 months is not very long at all. Thank you for you prayers! I prayer for you all every day also. Everyday I am more grateful for our family and they way I was raised and that I grew up where I grew up and all those circumstances. We had a lesson in Church about Eternal families and taught about how we need to read scriptures together, spend time with each other, and things like that. I never realized how blessed our family was until now. I am glad that we all gave great relationships with each other and are close. I am glad you and Daddy taught us the Gospel and not only taught with your words, but with your examples.

I mentioned in my last email that I am in a new area, Valle De Bravo. It is very touristic, and we live really close to a big beautiful lake. There are a lot of hills and stairs here and it is like going on a hike everyday, but I am grateful for the exercise haha. We found some good people to teach, they are excited about everything we teach. It really makes me feel better when they are excited. The people here are so nice, they always give us stuff, one young adult woman we are teaching is studying the Book of Mormon really deeply and the Bible and she wrote down all her questions in a notebook for us, it was really cool, it was cool to be able to tell her that Heavenly Father WILL answer her.

We have a pet dog here in Bravo, his name is crunch. He follows us everywhere haha. He is kind of annoying sometimes. He even stays with us while we contact people in the streets it is really funny, I bugs my companion.

I gave a talk in Sacrament meeting yesterday about service and missionary work. I was grateful for the opportunity. The branch here needs SO much work.

I know that everything Heavenly Father asks of us is for our benefit. In reality obeying the things He asks of us makes life easier. There would be so much more happiness in the world if people would obey Him. I know that He loves us and that His plan is perfect, that Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the World.

Make Good Choices!! Love you all!

Love Hermana Grisham

Well I need to go, but here are some pictures for you.  I love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment