Hello!! How are you all?
I am still doing really well, this is our last week of this area! It has gone by fast, I don't feel ready to change areas again haha. Cory sent me pictures of the flowers and plants, and it is beautiful! We had a fireside/training with all the newer missionaries and our leaders. This mission works REALLY hard, but I like it. Our mission president is great. I wish I could have heard Daddy's testimony, but I'm grateful that he shared it with me often growing up and you also, I love our whole family so much. I am so grateful for the life you and Daddy provided for me. I am so grateful our home was always a home of love, and happiness. A lot of people here don't smile, it is always fun to say hi to them and see them smile. I am learning more than anything...gratitude. I am so grateful when we have warm water to shower, I am grateful when we have electricity, I am grateful for every meal given to us because it reprensents a lot of sacrifice on their part. Earlier this week we were fed by a beautiful family and I realized how blessed I have been my whole life. They put a lot of food on our plates and I looked at their plates, and they didn't have very much. It actually brought me to tears of gratitude.
We had our first investigator come to church with us this Sunday! We were so happy haha, it is a big struggle to get our investigators to come to church. He really liked church and was participating in Sunday School A LOT. The family we were teaching isn't progressing so we can't teach them anymore right now. It is really hard for me to stop teaching certain investigators because I always have this hope in my mind, 'well maybe we just need to visit them one more time'
I am appreciating more the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and that He understands every trial we go through and every obstacle we face in this life. I am so grateful for the perfect love that our Heavenly Father has for all of His children. Our Savior lives, and because of this we can have the blessings of eternity. Love you all very much! Make good choices! :)
Love Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment