Tuesday, June 9, 2015
Hi Momma and Family!!!
How are you all doing? I am doing really good, My companion is really fun this change and we are working hard and enjoying ourselves. I like this transfer so far and I feel really good about being here. I get more attention here than other areas because it is farther away from the city and I stick out even more. Two more guys sang to me on the bus haha, luckily this time they didn't have dentures ;) I have felt really happy lately and really hopeful. I too love the stories about the underdogs that work hard and to everyone's suprise, win. I have felt like an underdog too sometimes in the mission, but then I always remember that the Savior is with me and I won't lose. If we want to accomplish something bad enough, we can do it. If we want to win bad enough we will win. If we set goals and work to accomplish them, Heavenly Father will help us reach them. There is always opposition in all things but we have to choose to be happy and hopeful and have an attitude of winning. We need to trust in the Savior because He knows how to overcome opposition, He knows how to accomplish things. He accomplished something that was thought to be impossible, He overcame death.
Whatever fight we might face in this life, the Savior already fought it and He will be there on our side. He knows our fears, pains, and disappointments because He already suffered them. I testify that He lives, that He is our Savior, and that we can trust in Him.
I hope you all have an amazing week!! I love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment