Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hi Family!
I always feel very happy to read the emails from you all, it sounds like everything is going dandy over there and it makes me very happy. I actually really miss doing yard work, I love mowing the lawn and using the weed wacker, and planting flowers. I am glad that The Cooks are helping you guys out with the lawn.

I am very grateful to be here on the mission it is actually going to be kind of hard to say goodbye to the mission, so I am going to enjoy my little time left here. I just barely recieved an email from a recent convert from my other área. She told me she missed me and she always noticed that I had tears in my eyes when she told me the trials that she was going through. I cry a lot now, not because I am sad, I just feel things more deeply than I did before, I hope that makes sense. It is hard to see the trials that people go through here, some of their trials are very very difficult. There is an old church song that talks about the preexistance, that we promised some people while we were there that we would find them here on Earth and share the góspel with them. We sang it as a Ward in my other área and I felt the Spirit very strong, I really think that is true.

We are teaching a lady whose husband is a member. He served a mission and has been less active for a while. The whole family of the husband is coming back to church and his wife has a baptismal date for the 14 of June. We are super excited. Heavenly Father is really blessing me in my mission and I never thought I would love it so much and I feel so good when you guys tell me that you all are recieving blessing from my service. I thought I had a testimony before, but know I feel more sure than ever that all of this is true. I love the Book of Mormon and the teachings it contains. I am excited for tomorrow because Elder Nash from the 70 is coming to visit our mission. Well I got to go, but I and sending a couple of pictures to you all. I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!!

Love Hermana Grisham

No comments:

Post a Comment