Hi!
I am doing well, the scripture in D&C 84:88 really is true, that He will be on our right hand and on or left, and angels round about us to bear us up when we feel weak :) I am very happy to hear that your surgery went well! Our whole family is being watched over and blessed. Heaven really is not too far away. We taught a lesson to a man whose son died really recently in a car accident, and we taught the Plan of Salvation to him. He was so happy to hear it, because people kept telling him, that there is nothing after this life, and that's the end of it. He told us thank you and it was a really cool experience. It was just sad that he didn't come to church because he has fear. A lot of people here are afraid of change, because their parents, and grandparents, and great grandparents practice the same religion, but I know that with God all things are possible.
I was laughing really hard when I read in your letter, the word you accidently wrote "Thanksgibing" :) I am glad to hear all is well over there. I will have 5 months in the mission tomorrow. And we are almost done with this change. I learned something about fear this week. We can't be living in fear because fear is the opposite of faith. Also there is no fear in love. Perfect love casteth out fear. My heart is growing for the people here in Mexico. Wow, I just love you all very much. I hope that everyone is making good choices and doing what they are supposed to. We have to be continually strengthening our testimony and never be complacent. I love you all and hope you have a great Thanksgiving and a great week!! Take Care!! And I will let you know as soon as possible when I will be calling you all :) I am excited to see all of your cute faces!
Hermana Grisham
No comments:
Post a Comment