Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Hello my beautiful family!!
What a beautiful week for our family! Cory and Alesha got married in the Temple, that makes me so so happy. And baby Sawyer got blessed :) Heavenly Father is really blessing our family a lot. I have a deeper love for all of you than I had before. I also have a deeper love for my Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I got to finally play the piano in the branch this Sunday, I missed playing so much. Everyone was smiling at me so much after I played :)
This week has been different, but a very good different. We found a huge family this week and we have been teaching them. All of them are great! They all want to listen to us and we are going to visit them again tonight. It is a family of 8 children, their grandma, and 3 other family members, so it is like a family of 12. The first night we came to their house, the Mom had the pamphlet in her hand and said, We were waiting for you! (We were like 10 minutes late) It was so great to see the difference of teaching someone who sincerely has the desire to learn the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Please pray for this family that they can progress.
I want to share something that I learned this week during my personal studies. I only have my Spanish Scriptures right now so I cannot reference it exactly, but it is Alma chapter 3 I believe. In this chapter the Lamanites and Nephites have a huge battle. In this battle the Nephites were ridiculously outnumbered, it says in the scripture that the Lamanites couldn't be numbered because there were so many of them and they were as the grains of sand in the sea. However, Heavenly Father heard their cries and the Lamanites fell before them. This scripture is so great because how many times in our lives does it seem like the odds are impossible, that there is no way we will overcome. How frightening would it be to be so outnumbered? Like in this scripture, Heavenly Father DOES hear our prayers and will strengthen us in our personal battles so we can overcome, because with God all things are possible.
I love you all very very much! :)
Love Hermana Grisham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment